Thursday 29 March 2018

OLDHAMMER GUARD AND A BIT OF SCENERY


the ongoing saga of I hate photography continues I did manage to snap some OK pics of my drop ship crew .where's the drop ship you say well that's a work in progress .made up of conversions and stock figure,s this group grew slowly .with a small unit like this I tend to collect the figures as they come my way. some of these I have had since I was a teenager(the ogryn has been converted several times before ).when doing conversion's I like to try and do as little damage to the figure as possible I figure putty and glue can be removed if I strip the figure .I find a good acetone bath does wonders for this. well enough of my waffle
here's the pics


p. s.
I don't often do 40k scenery but .......


enjoy



kat.










































No comments:

Post a Comment