Sunday 4 March 2018

MORDHEIM DARK ELF WARBAND





MORDHEIM DARK ELF WARBAND


well its been a long time with no updater will now apply a slap on the wrist for that. but I digress new off the painting table a lovely dark elf war band for mordheim.
I see these guys and girls as a  small raiding or scouting force. there are a few conversions .but theses
were mostly to repair the figures for example the top knots on the marauder scouts and a few replacement limbs for the witch elfs .the cold one hounds were from the dark eldar 40k range but I thought they would double nicely for cold one hounds. i have tried to use mostly marauder miniatures for this project as to be honest I had a hand full hanging around for the paint scheme well I have to admit they are a bit garish lol. but I figure they are slavers for chaos most likely slannessh.anyways
enough of my rubbish here are some pictures.
again comments are welcome and as I always say I promise to update more regularly 
enjoy 
kat







 THE WHOLE WAR BAND ON SCENIC BASE




  HIGH BORN AND OBJECTIVE MARKERS



 BEAST MASTER AND COLD ONE HOUNDS 



 HENCH MEN X 3 CORSAIRS



 FELL BLADES  / WITCH ELF'S X 2


SHADES /SHARDS X 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment