Monday 30 April 2018

NEW BIT OF SCENERY




well I have not posted for a bit and I did promise  to myself I would .

but I have not been idle. i have just finished  some more bits of scenery. i have been the recipient of all
sorts of odds and sods for making scenery. mainly because over the years I have slowly brainwashed nearly every body I know to be on the look out for bits that I can use for example this piece. the main ruins are an old fish tank ornament with some small foam additions a few plastic plants .and the usual sand and flock..
and I have a new tool to my arsenal .what is it you may ask ? that's right a hot glue gun. well what can I say I bloody love it I have become a hot glue addict lol .my previous choice of glue was pva. now  don't get me wrong p.v.a is good but the bloody drying time 
is a joke .glue something then wait overnight for it to dry it sent me nuts. but now I can glue with out waiting for hours before I can work on the piece again.
anyway enough of my waffle here s the pics but if you don't have a hot glue gun then get one you wont regret it ( just don't touch the hot end)

kind regards 

kat
















No comments:

Post a Comment