Sunday 25 June 2017

I'M ALIVE....MY 99% UNDEAD ARMY.



so it appears that I am doing my usual trick and not posting for months .
sorry for that .but I have not been idle no sir I have been trying to finish my undead legions.
out of my collection of miniatures undead are undoubtedly my favorite.
  I am a massive horror film fan so it only natural that I like the undead so much.to date this is the army so far. its designed to be a pick and mix army.
 that is to say I can use it for war hammer and kings of war. the miniatures them selves are a diverse bunch as you will see. the back ground to the army is that there is a union of the vampire clans. 


a precarious alliance of various undead covens and factions. they are led by kat von weazeal and countessa von weazeal. the psychotic and genius duo of doom. they are followed in the chain of command by various covens and hosts led by envoys. any ways on with the picture show and enjoy






kat.










THE LORD AND LADY


KAT AND CONTESSA 


VON 


WEAZEAL





































and for reference catalog pics taken from the stuff of legends website 











right one post down lets see how many more i manage before the lure of the paint brush beats me lol


kat.



No comments:

Post a Comment