Thursday 10 July 2014

OLD HAMMER VARIOUS ELF'S ELVES

well after a lot of cursing and head scratching I finally managed to pull some images of my dead lap top hard drive.so with out further ado I present some one off images of single figures.yay .Kat





                                                      





for starters some elf's above is a marauder sea elf followed by a citadel original legolas







 
for the mordheim fans among us here's aenur possibly the most seen mordheim figure ever seen
must be the fact he was free in white dwarf .





one of my favourite elf's next I believe he is either marauder or citadel from the late eighties







and finally for the elf's this guy came to me in three bits. A bit of pinning and gluing later and he is back on his feet yay.




well that's it for the elf's hope you have enjoyed and as always c and cs welcome .
kat


No comments:

Post a Comment